To make this trip really special, it is Mr. Hero’s and my wish to get off the beaten path and see what makes this country unique. Obviously, there are big dots on the map to hit — Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Yosemite, as well as Washington, D.C., Hollywood, and NYC. But we also want to catch those little places, the Radiator Springs, if you will, and that’s where I need your help.
Share your Must-See and Must-Do lists. Lived in the sweetest little town in Kansas so that I can feel like Dorothy? Let me know. Had the best crab on the west coast? Tell me where. Help the Star Family make this the adventure of a lifetime with the best Bucket List possible!
We’re starting in Texas this month and here’s what we have so far:
- visit the National Museum of the Pacific War, Fredericksburg, TX
- climb Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, TX
- visit the Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park, Stonewall, TX
- visit Dinosaur Valley State Park, Glen Rose, TX
- visit the Billy the Kid museum in Hico, TX
- visit the Space Center in Houston, TX
- see the Spindletop site and museum in Beaumont, TX
- visit Big Bend National Park
- see the lights at Marfa, TX
Have any other must dos in Texas? How about around the country? Let’s make some memories with that map!